Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Read, read, read and some more reading....

Hi there,


Thanks for dropping by and having a looksie on my blog....


You know I really love to read .... and not just books .... I am talking newspapers, books, e-magazines, more magazines, comics, graphic novels..... you name it I like to read it.....

And while this is my first blog .... I know that someday I will look back on this and read it as if I were the reader not the creator of this page...

That said .... let me jump into things..... I want to keep this blog as interesting as possible so yes please do leave your feedback, comments, stories and so on....

I want that this blog should have its own soul... it should literally speak out to you the kind reader who has stopped what they are doing to just glance through here.... so yes it will be brief....

Lastly I want to try and just perhaps make you feel a bit at home.... you my readers should feel as if you could stop, take a load off and enjoy the brief read I will provide from my side....

From time to time I am also going to try and post some pics of life the way I see it..... so lets get this thing started already....

Ash : )

No comments:

Post a Comment