Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friends are there....

Hey,

It's Friday today and want to wish all of you a bright happy weekend ahead.  

While I was at work I bumped into a guy who was a trainee about a year back and at that time I had helped him overcome some short comings he had while getting ready to hit the production floor ( he would become an associate and not be in On The Job Training  (OJT) phase anymore ).

And boy had he changed.... he was much,much more confident about himself, he was really cheerful and above all he remembered me .... infact he cheered me up by what little we discussed in a few brief minutes we had while I was moving off to another department to meet another person.

Well, you guessed it.... we all get by with a little help from our friends.... and I use the term "friends" really lightly here..... coz I never actually got the chance to stay in touch with the guy... I mean different processes, different shifts...... lot of internal company changes as well the different timings of breaks and meetings etc. etc.

But this friend made out instantly that I needed some buddy help.... and boy did he step forward : )

So it really does not matter who it is or when or where.... you do a good deed to someone.... and wham!..... that good deed will come back to you someday in some shape or form or what have you....

It's hard nowadays to find friends to stick by you through thick and thin but going by yesterday's encounter I feel really relieved .... I don't mind if my previous friends are busy or I have not met them or have not heard from them... I keep meeting new people and just by being a good person and building some good will .... I leave a good impression and that is what people remember later..... how you made them feel......

Even though the best of friends part.... am glad that new ones come along.... especially when I need them the most.

So here's to all my friends out there.... in whatever shape or form they are in .....and here's to you, the new ones too..... can't wait to meet you and learn from you and share this brief time we have in our hectic lives ....

Ash : )

6 comments:

  1. Good start, my good frnd. Nice piece of writing. Let ppl explore more with ur thoughts n writing. Keep it up :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nice Blog Ashy Boy ...Hope u remember this Friend ..and nice to see you blogging and all ...always thought you had it in you .. Best of Luck ...and may ur blogs find a lot many fans/readers ...

    Pareekshit



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude... of course.... thanks for stopping by.... you always welcome back.... njoy ur weekend : )

      Delete
  4. Well done AshT. You are doing a great job. I wish you lot of success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ..... hope you njoy the content and your weekend too : )

      Delete